December 2, 2020
How will you build a bridge from now to next and beyond?
As our landscape changes, supply chain resiliency and digital innovation are critical drivers for future growth.
Today, companies are facing unpreceded disruption in their supply chain, impacting customers, employees, investors and suppliers. These evolving circumstances are creating unique challenges that require adaptation, technology and more fluid optimization strategies.
Join EY Canada’s Supply Chain and Operations Taskforce for an interactive, virtual discussion on topics including:
- Mitigating the impact of disruption on the supply chain
- Managing the inherent global trade, tax and geopolitical risks on an international basis
- Attaining longevity for your business through cost effectiveness and resilience techniques
- Transitioning from short-term improvements to long-term sustainability
- Ensuring alignment between strategy, operations, finance and tax
We look forward to having you join us!