Become a Corporate Member
Our Corporate Members declare their leadership and commitment.
Building a stable of reliable, trustworthy suppliers can be a challenge. We’re here to help. If you’re a business, organization or government – at any level – with a desire to demonstrate your commitment to diversity, you should strongly consider becoming an IWSCC Corporate Member. You’ll gain access to our full list of Certified businesses, making procurement easier than ever while helping Veteran and/or disabled-owned businesses to grow and prosper.
Our members wear their Corporate Social Responsibility mandates proudly, and offer highly-visible diversity leadership and inspiration throughout industry. This reflects well in the eyes of customers, employees, the public and the wider business community. And, of course, benefits Veteran and/or disabled-owned businesses in myriad ways.
Membership is flexible and affordable, with commitment levels commensurate with revenue or through individual sponsorships and in-kind donations. We’ll work with you to find the right ways to become involved.
To fill the Corporate Member Application Form click the link Corporate Member Application Form
To fill the Founding Member Application Form click the link Founding Member Application Form
Why IWSCC for Corporate Members
IWSCC membership is an opportunity to develop and shape the relationship between disabled and/or Veteran owned enterprises and the broader business community.
It is also a platform to increase awareness of your organization’s success in these areas.
Involvement with the IWSCC is an ideal way to access “Best Practice” Supplier Diversity research conducted by the IWSCC and partner organizations. It is a valuable way to keep current on evolving procurement practices.
The engagement with disabled and/or Veteran suppliers will enhance your social enterprise strategy and diversify your vendor-base many with specialized products and services.
Corporate Members of the IWSCC will be well placed to reap the benefits of this capable and innovative sector.
IWSCC networking opportunities can provide a competitive edge through sourcing innovative and growing businesses.
Corporate Members can choose to enhance their profile and brand awareness through IWSCC networking, education and training events designed to increase the understanding of Supplier Diversity and further diversity and social enterprise programs.
Our Corporate Members are committed to:
- Identify opportunities to increase procurement from disabled and/or Veteran owned business enterprises.
- Identify opportunities to increase awareness of the availability of disabled and/or Veteran owned businesses as suppliers.
- Report on procurement spend with certified disabled and/or Veteran business enterprises.
- Support and promote IWSCC’s vision and mission.
- Participate in and support with networking events and programs where applicable.
- Leverage the IWSCC database for it's intended use of sourcing goods and services.
- Remit membership dues annually.
Corporate Member Options
- Access to searchable database of all Diverse Suppliers.
- Listing on website and marketing materials.
- Take part in supplier mentorship programs to continually develop young companies to better serve your needs.
- Track and measure diverse supply usage.
- Integrate IWSCC marketing material into communications programs.
Our Corporate member fees are based upon the Canadian, not global, revenue, provided you have a Corporate entity and operations in Canada for a minimum of two years. Annual membership fees are tiered by revenue:
- $10,000 per year | Revenue greater than $500 million
- $7,500 per year| Revenue between $250 million and $500 million
- $5,000 per year| Revenue between $10 million and $250 million
- $2,500 per year | Revenue less than $10 million
The IWSCC maintains a current database of suppliers that have achieved IWSCC Certification.
The IWSCC Diverse Supplier list is currently available by request only. Please contact Deidre Guy for more information.