Your business has a story to tell, a value that you deliver. But have you ever wondered how you might support that value with a killer pitch that gets the attention of your audience?
CAMSC’s Pitch for success competition is not only a way for you to gain visibility and but also the quickest and most effective way to reiterate your core value proposition.
Need more incentive to participate?
The grand prize winner receives
- a $5,000 USD Scholarship for the Tuck School of Business sponsored by EY
- a free pass to CAMSC’s 2022 Supplier Diversity Procurement Fair
- space for a feature on CAMSC weekly e-blast (our weekly communication with an audience of 6000+ viewership) .
There are more exciting prizes for 4 finalists.
To participate, companies must meet the following requirements:
- Companies must be minority owned businesses* located in Canada.
- Companies that have been operating for five years or less.
- Applications must be complete.
CAMSC’s Pitch for Success involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Apply online (online form and portal to upload a video file) and receive a CAMSC portal Vimeo link featuring your pitch
- Step 2: Public Poll #CAMSC Pitch 2021 (SM exposure via CAMSC and via participants SM posting)
- Step 3: Expert review and finalist selection
- Step 4: One on one Pitch mentorship session with EY experts
- Step 5: Live pitch finale (4 finalists to do a live pitch on April 21st)
Applications Open: February 22, 2021.
- Application Deadline (Registrations and Upload Video): March 15, 2021 at 5pm
- Participants Announced: March 20th, 2021
- Judge Review: March 30th, 2021
- Finalists announced: April 10th, 2021
- Live Pitch Finale: April, 21st, 2021
The final live pitch will be held virtually from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EST). Finalists must be available to present their pitch live.
Piqued your interest?